Partner Tours and Delegations
KAIROS’ Women of Courage partner tours have given Canadians from coast to coast the chance to meet our courageous partners and to amplify the voices of human rights defenders, Indigenous women and peacebuilders from our local communities and across the globe. Participants identify opportunities for advocacy to end violence against women and to promote women’s rights.
KAIROS also organizes delegations of Canadians to visit partners and to participate in international events and fora. Delegations deepen understanding of these issues, provide accompaniment and witness to partners’ work, and strengthen our advocacy and education work in Canada.
You are invited to #HearMeToo Women of Courage Speak Out for Peace on Tuesday November 27 from 6:30-8:30 at the Bronson Centre (211 Bronson Ave., Ottawa) | Room 211. Learn more
Past Delegations and Partner Tours
- KAIROS Canada will host an inaugural Women of Courage: Women, Peace and Security partners gathering from November 19 – 27, 2018 in Toronto and Ottawa, bringing together for the first time our five international partners. Read more.
- Nov 25 to Dec 10 2017: No Mas II, with Agnes Wasuk Satafino and Awak Hussein Ajoung from the South Sudan Council of Churches (SSCC) National Women’s Programme (NWP)
- Nov 23 to Dec 4, 2016: No Mas, Isabel Caidedo Polanco of the Organización Femenina Popular (OFP), Columbia
- July 2015: International Peoples’ Conference on Mining in the Philippines and Gendered Impact Workshop
- May 2014: Honouring Indigenous Women’s Wisdom Delegation to the UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues (UNPFII)
- November 2014: Guatemala Study Tour
- June 2013: Congo Delegation