The various resources compiled here relate to the climate emergency, Indigenous rights, and election advocacy. They were created by KAIROS and other organizations.
- Trans Mountain Pipeline development timeline
- Webpage for raising legal funds to support First Nations to stop the Trans Mountain pipeline and tanker project
WEEK 4 FUTURE
- UCC Climate Strikes Call to Action
- Jesuit call for supporting the strike
- Climate Challenge – (Toronto specific) Downloadable schedule for events during the week for future
- Proposed mining road in NWT threatening caribou
- Tsilhqot’in Nation still fighting Taseko
- Interview with water walker Grandmother Francine
- On care for our common home: A dialogue guide for Laudato Si’, which offers a way to engage in the dialogue the Pope is calling for.
- Living with limits, living well! Hints for neighbours on an endangered planet, which look to engage participants on the interconnectedness of poverty, inequality, globalization, ecology and spirituality.
- Open Space publications by the Jesuit Forum
- Video Playlist on Environmental companies
- Canadian sector of the Union of International Superiors General (UISG in Canada) released a public statement on the climate emergency on behalf of women religious.
- City of Toronto: Neighbourhood Climate Action Grants
- Most effective ways to curb climate change CNN quiz
- Toronto Star: Undeniable – Canada’s Changing Climate
- Abacus Data Climate Emergency Polling
- Climate Fasts’ webpage to help facilitate the organization of climate conversations.
- CBC’s weekly newsletter on all things environmental, where we highlight trends and solutions that are moving us to a more sustainable world.
- CBC’s In Our Backyard series on what climate change looks like in Canada.
- Data visualizer for public opinion polling on climate change
- Just Powers: Making the Energy Transition better for everyone