Join us to discuss:
- Services for Temporary Foreign Workers, in particular migrant farm workers
- Increasing awareness amongst Temporary Foreign Workers of health and safety precautions related to COVID-19
- Services and benefits available during the pandemic
- Gaps in existing supports and services within the current COVID-19 context
- Strengthening capacity of the network to accompany Temporary Foreign Workers in accessing services and benefits, and to exercise their rights
This is the second in a series of Information and Resource Sharing Webinars to Strengthen Capacity and Build Solidarity During Difficult Times.
To attend, please register here.
This project is funded by the Government of Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker Program.