This webinar will discuss mental health services for temporary foreign workers, and gaps in services, with guest speakers: Eliseo Martell and Stephanie Mayell. We will also hear from temporary foreign workers on their experiences and what supports are needed.
Join us to discuss:
- Services for Temporary Foreign Workers, in particular migrant farm workers
- Increasing awareness amongst Temporary Foreign Workers of health and safety precautions related to COVID-19
- Services and benefits available during the pandemic
- Gaps in existing supports and services within the current COVID-19 context
- Strengthening capacity of the network to accompany Temporary Foreign Workers in accessing services and benefits, and to exercise their rights
This is the third in a series of Information and Resource Sharing Webinars to Strengthen Capacity and Build Solidarity During Difficult Times.
A link to the Zoom meeting will be sent with your confirmation.
This project is funded by the Government of Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker Program.