Let Justice Roll: Implement the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (pdf) (2017)
This resource provides a guide for taking action to ensure that the Government of Canada takes the necessary steps to revise federal legislation so that all relevant legislation is consistent with the UN Declaration. It includes:
- A theological reflection.
- Some Frequently Asked Questions about the UN Declaration.
- A guide for arranging delegations to visit your Member of Parliament.
- A resource for congregations on how to produce banners declaring their commitment to reconciliation.
- A list of other print and video resources.