Join us to discuss:
- Services for Temporary Foreign Workers, in particular migrant farm workers
- Increasing awareness amongst Temporary Foreign Workers of health and safety precautions related to COVID-19
- Services and benefits available during the pandemic
- Identify gaps in support and services during Covid-19 and strategize towards developing a community coordinated approach to address them.
- Strengthening capacity of the network to accompany Temporary Foreign Workers in accessing services and benefits, and to exercise their rights
This is the fifth in a series of Information and Resource Sharing Webinars to Strengthen Capacity and Build Solidarity During Difficult Times.
Please visit our event registration page to register. A link to the Zoom meeting will be sent with your confirmation.
This project is funded by the Government of Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker Program.