New Epiphany worship resource coming soon
Today we are announcing a coming Epiphany worship resource that includes reflections from newcomers and Indigenous peoples in our midst.
- It is called Gifts for Another Way, remembering the gifts of the Magi and the many other gifts offered in the Epiphany scriptures.
- This resource helps remind us to be communities that take a different route, avoiding the imperial king and embracing a way of justice and peace.
- Drawing material from this resource, we encourage you to consider hosting an ecumenical worship service with neighbouring churches to enhance your worship and build stronger solidarity alliances.
Gifts for Another Way will be available the week of November 20th.
We also invite you to plan A Feast of Gifts during the Epiphany Season.
- This could accompany an ecumenical service or be a standalone event.
- In the cold winter months, it can raise energy and spirits if we open our doors to new friendships by inviting our neighbours to a cultural, culinary and friendship feast.
- More ideas.
Please contact Shannon firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Gifts for Another Way resource or to indicate your interest in holding A Feast of Gifts.