For immediate assistance at the airport, please contact the KAIROS staff at:
- For English/Tagalog/Patua 647-703-8398
- For Spanish: 647-470-8398
KAIROS Airport Support Services welcomes and assists temporary foreign workers arriving at Toronto Pearson International Airport with COVID-19 procedures. Newly arrived workers are provided with information on quarantine measures, COVID-19 test on arrival, self testing kits (if and when applicable), vaccinations, and additional supports available to them. Along with providing information, Airport Support Services also:
- provides workers with contact information for support organizations in their region;
- assists workers with navigating their arrival at the airport;
- liaises with employers on transportation to the job site;
- provides welcome bags with PPE and personal care items;
- provides translation services in the airport.
KAIROS Airport Support Services are available in English, French, Patua, Spanish and Tagalog.