Workshops at Streams of Justice will be an opportunity to gain hands-on skills in advocacy or activism that can be used in the struggle for any justice issue.
Do you have a particular skill to share?
Fill out this form by February 28 to indicate your interest offering a participant-led workshop.
Streams of Justice is both for and by the Atlantic social justice movement. Leading a workshop is one key way you can contribute to both the event and the movement.
Topics might include, but are not limited to:
- Writing/Letter-writing/Op-Ed writing
- Groups and decision making
- Social networking & volunteer recruitment
- Event coordinating & project management
- Best practices of organizing
- Campaign/tactic planning
- Understanding politics, citizenship, activism and rights
- Direct action – learning and doing
- Art in action
- Engaging government
- Building inclusive movements